Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade GAPR Hiview other products
The centre of gravity in the GAPR Hi is ultra low and back in the clubface, ensuring extreme distance with a high trajectory. If you prefer the look of a traditional rescue club, then the Hi will be your go-to option in the GAPR range.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra low and back centre of gravity for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Modern rescue shaping with high-toe and sleek address shape
- Dropped crown feature for lower centre of gravity and improved alignment
- SpeedFoam enhances ball speed and feel
- Available in 19, 22, 25 and 28 degrees
The GAPR Hi is suitable for all golfers and has some brilliant features, so be sure to contact us about a custom fitting to make sure you maximise its potential.